We all know that the population is aging, but what does that really mean for healthcare services, aged care providers and all those working with older people? How many older
We all know that the population is aging, but what does that really mean for healthcare services, aged care providers and all those working with older people?
- How many older people should we be expecting?
- Do we know what levels of need they might have, or the services they might require?
- Are you and your services prepared?
The Health and Care Services for New Zealand’s Ageing Population Conference has been designed to support the system in preparing for the future. The conference provides an independent, inclusive and multidisciplinary forum, bringing together a wide audience of stakeholders from across the older people’s health and residential aged care systems.
Key topics that will be covered will include:
- Explore the projections around future age-related need
- Reviewing the resourcing of future health and residential aged care systems
- Hear the latest from the Aged Residential Care Funding Model Review
- Examine the system transformations required to meet future demand
- Identifying the key actions that all parts of the system need to be taking right now in order meet future need
- Share the experiences of innovative, integrated, whole system approaches to older persons health and care services from across New Zealand and the world
29 (Monday) 9:00 am - 30 (Tuesday) 5:00 pm